[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Page 1 of 11
Forum moderator: Cyrano 
Forum » English language » My Mods for Diablo II » E=mc2, riddle me this
E=mc2, riddle me this
Chaos500Date: Monday, 2010-05-31, 7:02 AM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Users
first of all i love love love this mod, the best I have played but im having some problems

I cant find the staff in act 2, and i cant find the riddle??? more that happy to solve it but its a bet hard when you cant find it in the first place

Any clues on where to look

Chaos Mind

FesterDate: Monday, 2010-06-14, 8:02 PM | Message # 2
Private
Same problem, any help would be much appreciated so i can enjoy the rest of the mod. Reply here or email(fester1184@yahoo.com) cool angry

Added (2010-06-14, 8:02 PM)
---------------------------------------------
I actually found it in a chest in the claw viper temple. It was in a special chest in one of the side rooms. There was no riddle at all. surprised

DjizrutDate: Saturday, 2010-09-04, 9:11 PM | Message # 3
Private
First to say: Great mod!!! Now going to the question that bothers all of us. The staff in Act 2. On normal difficulty i had no problem killing the sarcophagus in the claw viper temple to obtain it. But on nightmare is god damn impossible to kill it.I am with javazon lvl 57 (alot of king leoric runs ). So is there any other way to get the staff or i really must kill the sarcophagus??

KamiDate: Thursday, 2010-12-16, 6:50 AM | Message # 4
Private
Hi guys!! If any 1 still have problem with killing the sarcophagus, my advice is to use d2 mechanics about cb and pmh (crushing blow and prevent monster heal) you don't need to do a lot of damage youself = no thorns damage to you, still beware of p. novas and bs from the sarcophagus.
Hope it helps.

Forum » English language » My Mods for Diablo II » E=mc2, riddle me this
Page 1 of 11
Search:

Copyright SheX © 2017 | Make a free website with uCoz